If not done right, getting your app approved to be launched on the App Store or the Play Store can be a harrowing experience. You spent days and weeks developing the perfect app, only to find it getting disapproved from the two largest app portals globally.
If proper strategies are implemented, it’s relatively easy to get your app published on the Play Store. It’s not the fact that Google is lax in its policies, it’s simply the screening factor at play here. Apple follows more stringent app approval policies that affect a higher number of apps leading to an increased rejection rate.
You can get your apps easily approved, courtesy of Mobile app development services in South Africa. Hire a mobile app developer and build an excellent quality app right away that is a breeze to get approved on the App Store or the Play Store. Firstly, let’s have a look at the reasons why an app usually gets rejected.
Why Are Apps Rejected?
There are numerous reasons why an app submission gets rejected. Some of them are privacy concerns, app store/play store guidelines, or any other trivial factor. However, 3 primary reasons can get your app rejected.
- Inappropriate design layout: Google, as well as Apple, have a pre-defined set of guidelines that the submitted apps must follow. Google had the material UI guidelines while Apple usually pushes for a set of pre-defined themes. If your app violates these guidelines, it is most likely to get rejected.
- Inaccurate data in reviews or performance issues: The App Store and the Play Store have rules defining how the app is to be displayed to the user. App developers need to ensure that relevant screenshots are included on the app’s marketplace page that displays the app’s extended functionality.
- Incomplete app: Incomplete apps, when submitted are bound to get rejected. Non-final versions of apps when submitted to the app store attract low user ratings, and are most likely to be rejected or even removed from the marketplace. (if by chance it’s approved).
Other than the aforementioned reasons, there are other possibilities as well. Including inappropriate content in your app, referencing malicious apps, or making misleading claims can also get your app rejected from the App Store or the Play Store. If these factors seem too much for you to handle, hire a mobile app developer that can take care of all these aspects, and build the perfect app for you.
Tips to get your app approved to be launched on the App Store or Play Store
Mobile app development services in South Africa can help you develop the perfect app that meets your expectations, and fulfills the App/Play Store’s guidelines word by word.
You need to hire a mobile app developer who can ensure that your app is approved flawlessly, and generates enormous value for potential users. Let’s have a look at a few tips that can help you in getting your app approved on two of the world’s largest app marketplaces:
- Follow the store guidelines religiously: The App Store, and the Play Store, both have a written set of guidelines that the app developer has to ensure strict adherence. Mobile app development services in South Africa can help you hire a mobile app developer that can deliver apps that are perfectly adherent to the store’s policies.
- Include a comprehensive description: An app’s description is one of the most crucial aspects in the approval or rejection of an app. The description must instantly make it clear regarding what the app is all about, and provide an accurate illustration of the core functionalities of the app.
- Ensure that the app is bug-free: A buggy app results in a relatively inferior user experience. This can drive poor user ratings and an even lesser number of returning users. Hire a mobile app developer that is professional and delivers good code quality. After all, the responsiveness and the user experience of the app will entirely depend on the quality of the delivered code.
- Carry out proper testing and quality assurance: Mobile app development services in South Africa can help you develop vigorously tested apps that can meet any marketplace’s stringent requirements. A stable app is the best representation of your ideas and at the same time, tremendously enhances the end-user experience.
- Ensure the app does not make any misleading claims: Hire mobile app developer who puts themselves in the user’s shoes and understands the ideas behind brand authenticity. You have to ensure the authenticity of your app, as well as maximizing the value that it provides to its users.
- Consider crowd testing your app first: A well-designed app providing a bug-free user experience is a godsend, and can work wonders for your product or service. However, it is quite difficult to achieve both of these goals without getting the app in the hands of users. Mobile app development services in South Africa can provide you with a pool of users to beta test the app before sending it to the App Store or Play Store for approval. This maximizes your app’s approval chances.
There are no shortcuts to getting your app approved. You need to follow the specific set of guidelines that can help you in getting your app approved and later, successful.
Mobile app development services in South Africa can help you in getting the perfect app that meets your expectations and fulfills the App Store and Play Store guidelines.
If you are looking to get your app approved for publishing on the App Store or Play Store, this article can prove to be of tremendous help for you. If you follow all the steps and guidelines precisely, it is a breeze to get your app approved.
You need to get the basics right and ensure that the app checks all the guidelines mentioned by the respective stores. Hire android mobile app developer that can ensure that your app gets swift approval and you can focus on other aspects of your product or service.